Last Man Standing 2015/16
Feb 2016 Round 4
Please note, stomach no LMS this coming weekend due to FAI Cup and next full round of games begins 1st March 2016. We are down to 7 players
Current standing after round 3 are listed below. Please note if you see any inconsistencies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Eugene Greaney||Leicester||West Ham||Spurs||Arsenal|
|Jim Mc Spadden||Leicester||Man United||Spurs||Chelsea|
|Kieran Mulry||Leicester||Man City||Spurs||Chelsea|
|Miriam Byrne||Leicester||West Ham||Spurs||Chelsea|
Round 5 fixtures
- Each week, order simply pick a team playing a match that week – if your team wins, you go through, lose or draw and you’re out
- You may not pick the same team twice during the tournament (unless the tournament progresses past 20 weeks).
- You must text your team selection along with your name before 5pm the Friday before the round of fixtures. Rounds of fixtures may take place on weekends or mid-week
- Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection
- Last Man continues until only one person remains and wins the pot. If two participants remain at the end, the pot is equally distributed; however, if more than two remain everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose in the last round, they all go through to the next round
- Salthill Devon LMS committee has the final decision – no exceptions!